The Entrepreneurs Challenge, hosted annually by the Berkley Center for Entrepreneurship, is a springboard for promising NYU startups. Part-accelerator and part venture competition, this intense program will provide your early-stage team with how-to workshops, hands-on boot camps, 1:1 coaching, and access to prototyping funds—all designed to guide you step-by-step through launching and growing your startup.
The 2022-23 application period will open on Friday, September 30.
HOW TO APPLY
Each team should submit 1 collective application.
1) Select a Team Lead, who will be the owner of the application.
2) The Team Lead will start the application process by selecting the desired competition track below. Teams are not permitted to apply to all three tracks.
3) The first task for the Team Lead will be to complete the Eligibility Quiz.
4) Once the team's eligibility has been confirmed, the Team Lead will be prompted to add the email addresses of the remaining team members, who will act as collaborators on the application.
5) As a team, complete all application components:
- Venture Information Form
- Info Form for each team member
- Eligibility Statement signed by all team members (here)
- Concept Summary (here)
- Supplementary Video
Each member of your startup team receiving equity in the venture must be listed in the entry. There is no charge for current students, but non-students (faculty, alumni, staff, etc.) are encouraged to make a voluntary contribution of $100/team to support NYU founders and entrepreneurship programs.